Damn lending principles!
The first place we put an offer on, a 1 bedroom unit couldn't get finance because it was under 50m area. The second place was a one bedroom house, no finance because mortgaage insurance doesn't cover one bedroom places.
Hopefully it will be a case of third time lucky.
- Current Location:work
- Current Mood: disappointed
I saw this online.
The benifits of this system is clear as day. Where will this technology take us? What is the next step from here?
- Current Location:Where I hang my hats
- Current Mood: satisfied
There are some awesome performances coming up next year. Notably in my books not one but two...yes two performances of Elgars Cello Concerto in E minor, a good fair whack of Tchaikovsky, Saint-Saens, and Dvorak. The big finale will be an Imperial Ball on the 13th of November. I know what my next few paychecks are going towards. Tickets and yarn.
Their website is www.thequeenslandorchestra.com.au
- Current Location:Work
- Current Mood:Musical
- Current Music:Evil corp radio
- Current Location:Where I hang my hats.
- Current Mood:Synonymic
- Current Music:The Red Paintings - The Revolution Is Never Coming
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next seven sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.
I'm not exactly sure how this tagging people works but hey. I'm sitting at my housemates desk and the nearest book is...the necronoicon, printed by avon. *sigh*
THE INVOCATIONS OF THE SHAMMASH GATE
Spitit of the Sun, Remember!
SHAMMASH, Lord of the firey disk, Remember!
In the name of the covenant sworn between Thee and Race of Men, I call to Thee! Harken and Remember!
I seriously cant write anymore of this. It makes me want to play goon of fortune in a hooded black robe with sneakers on.